Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Screamfest and Uncut

So, yesterday was John "Jang Loyd"'s birthday and the entire team decided to watch a movie to celebrate. Of course, it was my suggestion to watch OUIJA which I had been eyeing since I saw the trailer on Youtube. Though the team was incomplete, we still went on and watched the movie. Before it happened, we already talked about the seating arrangements and such. That's how random we are, sometimes. So this is how it happened.

JOHN, QB, OLIBS, JORRIEL, LYKA, AIZIEL

At first I wasn't able to contain my excitement. I may not be such a scaredy-cat but I tend to scream when surprised. I love horror movies. I mean, the adrenaline and the mystery... who wouldn't love them? I guess the entire team. Haha!


All throughout the movie, we did nothing but scream our lungs out! The movie was okay somehow, Annabelle seemed worse but there were a lot of screaming for Ouija (on our part, though). But it was downright fun! Horror movies are awesome to watch with crazy screaming friends. I thought I might be late for work because we watched the last full show but thank God I didn't. It was the best way to spend JL's birthday. As far as I know, these people are one of the real friends you can get in the fandom.
To be honest, Jadine Land is full of drama. And there are deceitful folks roaming around. Some would betray you, some would leave you hanging, and some would totally forget about you. 

But Team WAW so far proved to me that it is still possible for fangroups to unite and be honest with each other. Since this group was created (ReidersxNaddictsxJadines), I was just a plus one because I am basically a JaDine but also a Certizen, these people had been nothing but real. This is what we need in this fandom -- real people. Okay, let us not be hypocrites and we might have been not-so-real for others in the past, but we are being real right now with each other.

I witnessed firsthand that these people are dedicated to give updates to co-fans and very passionate on supporting our artists. I am blissful that this kind of relationship exists right now. I am thankful that this kind of agreement can happen. 

And while we are on the topic of TEAM WAW, we present:



You can now order TALKBACK AND YOURE DEAD DVDs through Naddicts, Reiders  and We Love Jadine! The copies are already signed by James and Nadine (and if you're lucky enough, there might be some LUCKY 13 signature too!) and it's also discounted! So what are you Talkbackers waiting for? Order your copies now and you will get to watch the UNCUT scenes in the movie!

-QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik