Sunday, May 3, 2015

Meeting Anthony: Juan Miguel De Guzman

My Anthony

That Thing Called Tadhana

So yesterday, I was able to meet JM De Guzman with my Hukbong JM family after one of his mall tour in Robinsons Place Antipolo. We cheered for him first during his performance then we went to an exclusive dinner for the fan group. The first time I saw JM in person - up on the stage - he's super gwapo talaga. He's very charming and he kept on going to the audience to take selfies with them. There was even one fan that grabbed him full on the face and tried to kiss him. He just smiled and laughed it off then went back to singing. He really sings well! 


First Meeting

We went to Cloud 9 in Antipolo and got there at the same time with JM and his RM. The fan group sat first on a table and waited for him. When he finally got out of the car, he approached us and greeted the members. Then he finally went to me. I was sitting down and he really went over to my spot and offered his hand.

"Hi, I'm JM." 

Those were his first words for me. I took his hand and replied "Hi, I'm Biankee." He gave this huge pearly-white smile and we finally let go. He's soooo good-looking up close, I was stunned! He then greeted everyone else and settled down.

  

Anthony

First impression of Juan Miguel is that he's a very serious person. He goofs around naman when around the usual Hukbo members, but he seems to be a real silent type. Nonetheless he was very game when it was finally selfie time. Nuella (his fan group president) urged me to go first and I just took the chance. They made me sit with him and I asked him if he could hold the phone because my hands were trembling. Juan Miguel took the phone without hesitation and we positioned ourselves.

Then suddenly, he asked "Okay ka lang dyan?" Like, asking if okay lang ba na medyo malayo ako. 

To be honest, I'm a sucker for moreno.

My preference for fangirling is the mestiso/chinito type but my personal preference for guys will always be moreno. That's why JM had this huge impact on me. The moment I sat down beside him and he turned to look at me, I froze. Everyone laughed because I was stuck for a moment! I couldn't help it. It was like I was electrified. Ang tangos ng ilong nya and his smile's so dazzling - I was captivated!

We took the photos and I actually requested the Tadhana pose. He was so game about it even though mukhang pagod na sya from the mall show. After me, the members took turns on the selfies until everyone was done.

Juan Miguel talked to Hukbo members and I just observed because I'm this new comer/outsider into their circle. They're really comfortable and I immediately saw the attachment from members to JM and vice versa. He seems to be a really nice guy and he's really close to his fans.

All in all, I am so happy to meet him for the first time. He's on my Bucket List for 2015 and now I was able to achieve it. When he left, me and the Hukbo went up to this 360 Tower and saw this amazing view. Aside from the amazing moment of meeting Juan Miguel, I also had such a great time with the gang. They're super nice and very funny. I am looking forward to more Hukbo bonding and more Tadhana moments with Juan Miguel. I think it's definitely "meant-to-be".

-QB



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik