Sunday, May 31, 2015

McCormick Flavor Nation Festival




McCormick gave me a weekend of flavor and heavenly treats on their Flavor Nation Festival last May 16, 2015. The event was held in West Block, Bonifacio High Street and was swarmed by food enthusiasts and bloggers alike. The festival was open and free to the public but if you purchased an Event Passport you got yourself a loot bag, a food magazine and passes for few chosen food stalls in the event.


The event was basically a showcase of food, booze and entertainment. Of course, the main attraction was the McCormick products available on the festival. McCormick is already known as a household must-have and is famous for their herbs and spices products. What the festival taught me about McCormick are the countless ways that you can maximize the use of each product on different dishes.

I spent the day taste-testing and basically, as someone who loves eating, the event was almost heavenly for me. It's a different flavor adventure on a different stall to the next, I couldn't explain how excited I was during the event. It wasn't just my tummy which was happy but even my eyes as well. The day was full of colors and scent of deliciousness. My expectation for the festival was set on high and I wasn't disappointed.





All in all, what I can say about the event is that - it's a total success. I had a lot of fun and I know my stomach would agree with me. I strong suggest for McCormick to hold another event next year because their festival was amazing! Aside from learning a lot about their products, I was able to discover new dishes and was entertained by the band and bartender tricks. I'm glad McCormick decided to host such an event and I am hoping that they would do it again so more people will be able to experience it. 

-QB

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik